Built in 1920, at the prominent corner location of Ouachita and Hawthorne this was a quite impressive building with its hand-placed split-face local granite facades. It is a great example of 1920s Renaissance Revival architecture, unlike any in the City of Hot Springs, Arkansas. The building has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This building was purchased and underwent a comprehensive renovation by the Surfas Group in 2009. As preservationists, their Mission Statement is to bring neglected historic structures to new usage with the intent of attracting discriminating tenants, inspiring visitors and introducing community leaders to new ways of enjoying the graciousness of our places in history.
Features that make this renovation project a highly desirable building:
• Integrity and charm of original building maintained with high ceilings, natural skylights, original old pine flooring, glass, tile and historically accurate appointments throughout
Available spaces include:
|© The Surfas Group 2014-2017|